As seen on Season 5 of Penn & Teller: Fool Us, The Sticky-Note Slide by Tyler Twombly is an extensive hour-long tutorial on the most visual, yet practical, methods for performing moving ink effects close-up.
"We love the act!"
- Penn Jillette
"This is a deeply personalized, organic and extraordinarily deceptive modern masterpiece."
- Jeff McBride
"...it will leave them scratching their heads in disbelief"
- David Oliver, Genii Magazine
You will learn:
The Original Routine, where any letter, number, shape, or symbol is drawn in permanent marker in one corner of a sticky-note, only to be moved 3 times visibly. The performer then immediately gives the sticky-note to the audience member. This routine has several distinct variations that are appropriate for different performance situations.
The Hearts Routine, where two hearts connected by Cupid's arrow are merged into one, simultaneously bringing the initials of two people together visually. This is generally quicker to perform, but has a high emotional impact.
And finally, Zen Archery, a two-phase routine where the performer first predicts the location of an imagined hole on an archery target drawn on a sticky-note-a completely free choice with no forces or nail writers. Next, the audience member is taught how to move that hole to the bulls-eye magically in their own hand using their imagination.
- Six alternative presentations, including "Moving Dot" and "HOLE." These are simplified and quick variations that are excellent for walk-around
- Quick, quicker, and instant reset options for all routines
- Detailed, clear visual explanations of all methods used to create and utilize the gimmicks to maximum effect
- NO magnets
- NO threads
- NO palming
- Uses regular sticky-notes you can buy at a store
- Uses regular permanent marker you can also buy at a store
- The things you need to perform these routines are things you probably already own
- Positive mental attitude (PMA)
The Vault - The Sticky-Note Slide by Tyler Twombly video DOWNLOAD