When Dr. Sawa burst onto the magic scene back in the 1970s, he caused an international sensation. His work with paper, seashells, ropes and especially coins, was simultaneously whimsical and astonishing. Some years ago, for private reasons, Dr. Sawa vanished from the magic world. Happily, he has resurfaced-his enthusiasm for magic not only renewed, but actually increased.
L&L Publishing is proud to present new and astonishing coin routines.
1. Ornament: You'll lose count of how many remarkable effects take place as this routine flows. Suffice it to say, if you like Scotch & Soda, it's time you tasted sake!
2. Canadian Mystery: Something really different, involving a bunch of pennies and dimes. Mixed by a spectator, the magician is uncannily able to separate them into discrete groups, with which an extra climax takes place.
3. Kangaroo Coins: A coin purse represents a grandmother kangaroo, which sets the scene for the magical "hopping" of Australian coins.
4. Karate Coins: Prepare to be perplexed! The magician abruptly shoves his thumb through four coins, producing large holes in all of them. The sneaky method will delight you.
5. DoppelgÃ¤nger Phenomenon: Strange events, as four silver dollars disappear and reappear in ghostly fashion, then turn into four completely different coins.
6. The Hole: Further miracles with an Okito Box, this time used to pass coins through the table, all done while standing up. Plus, there's a surprise magical punchline.
7. Five Wishes: Coins beget coins, with increasing surprises along the way.
8. Silver Maniac: An appropriate title for a fast-paced series of successive transformations that build to a mindboggling finale.
The Doctor Is In - The New Coin Magic of Dr. Sawa Vol 6 video DOWNLOAD